Concrete Cylinder Curing Box – Heats Only
Thermocure is unique holding 22, 6 inch diameter concrete cylinders.
Why a Thermocure Concrete Curing box?
Lightweight High Tech Plastic Construction
- Incredibly Durable; Absolutely Rustproof
Uses Water to Heat Concrete Cylinders
- Minimal Temperature Loss When Lid is Opened
Sturdy, 14 Guage Stainless Steel Bottom Rack
- Provides Optimum Water Circulation For Even Curing
- For Tamper-Resistant Concrete Testing
Standard 110V AC Plug
Sturdily Mounted Heating/Cooling Unit
- Compact; Maintenance Free
- For Fast Draining
Preset Temperature Control
- Thermostat Controlled For Trouble-Free Curing
Holds 22 Standard 6″ X 12″ Concrete Test Cylinders
Complies With Initial And Final Cure Requirements
Retains Moisture During Initial Concrete Cure
Meets AASHTO T23 and ASTM C31 Curing Requirements
Please call 518.490.2330 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to place your order.