We manufacture the original lightweight Thermocure II concrete cylinder curing box, it’s the box that uses water to heat and cool to maintain proper temperature.
ASTM requires the curing of concrete test cylinders under controlled conditions during the first 48 hours in the field. Most likely, all 50 states will soon follow suit. That means maintaining the cylinders within a range of 60*– 80*F on the job site. Other concrete curing methods aren’t reliable enough to ensure compliance. Thermocure II, however, makes it easy.
- Thermocure is unique holding 22, standard 6″ x 12″ concrete test cylinders.
- Weight – 175lbs
- Lightweight plastic construction, RUST PROOF.
- Outside Dimensions – 23″ x 25″ x 79″
- Inside Dimensions – 18″ x 17″ x 56″
- Heater with built in thermostat.
- Uses water to Heat and Cool.
- Standard 110v AC Plug
- Meets AASHTO T23 and ASTM C31 curing requirements.
- Smaller Model Available
Please call 518.490.2330 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to place your order.