WHY NOT TO USE A STEEL BOX
- Heavy, requires use of a forklift, pallet jack or crane to move.
- Size makes it difficult to store when not in use.
- Does not use water to heat/cool.
- Opening the lid to check on the condition of the samples or add/remove samples will result in loss of controlled temperature.
- Does not maintain proper level of moisture.
- Steel will rust, Low Density Polyethylene(LDPE) will not.
“Our units have been used in the field over and over again for over 35 years. Some units on current jobsites are still working and are 20 years old. How long has your steel box been around and how long will they last?”Bob Edwards – President of Construction Innovations