Our company is built around sound business principles and guided by a code of ethics which pervades company culture and is visible both inside and outside the organization. Often referred to as the “Good Guys”, we operate on the idea that current and future success is a product of the manner in which an organization conducts its affairs. Honesty, fairness and reciprocity are basic values that one can expect when dealing with our organization.
DRYTEK is committed to meeting the needs of the market through a process of continuous innovation. DRYTEK employs its own staff of in-house technical experts who constantly work to assure forward progress in all areas. All products are manufactured in the U.S.A.
The DRYTEK family of products addresses a wide range of flooring needs and situations, making it a natural choice for flooring contractors and design professionals, alike. You can feel certain there is a DRYTEK solution to virtually any flooring challenge. View our product brochure.
- Fast Drying products; enable rapid assembly of floor goods.
- Super Lightweight systems for deep fills and where load limitations are an issue.
- Sound control for floor-ceiling assemblies.
- Fiber-reinforced self-leveling compounds for use in areas of high deflection.
- Attractive and functional wear surface cements for use in retail environments.
- Skim coat and patch cements for quick repairs.
DRYTEK is owned by LATICRETE, a world-wide manufacturer and marketer of installation systems for ceramic tile and stone used in residential, commercial and industrial applications. For over 50 years, LATICRETE has provided the technology, products and experience to make innovative, permanent installations for tile and stone. Architecturally specified and professionally endorsed by installers, LATICRETE offers a dedication to quality that results in globally proven solutions for virtually every application.